Good Samaritan Society – Hot Springs Village is in the heart of this premier planned retirement community. Residents have access to all the Village has to offer, including 11 fishing and boating lakes, three marinas, nine championship golf courses, 16 tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and more than 100 clubs and organizations. Good Samaritan Society campus residents also have access to all of the supportive medical services at Hot Springs Village and the cities of Hot Springs, Benton and Little Rock.
Click on the links below to learn more about our care and services.
We offer transportation services for our residents and the Hot Springs Village community. Services include:
- Non-emergency medical transportation and personal car transportation to Hot Springs Village, Hot Springs, Benton, Little Rock and destinations in between
- Airport shuttle service to Hot Springs or Little Rock airports
- Bus services for larger group activities
- Handicapped-placarded vehicles for parking near destination entrances
- Wheelchair-accessible vans and buses
- Vehicles that accommodate walking aids and assistive devices
- Transportation services available 24/7
- No hidden costs, such as fuel costs, parking fees, tipping, etc.
For more information, please call us at (501) 915-2136.