Services@Home offers non-medical in-home services, which may also be known as private duty care or home care.
If you need therapy or medical care, our home health services may be able to help you.
We can help you feel as comfortable and safe as possible in your own home by providing you assistance with daily activities.
From meal preparation to medication reminders, light housekeeping to companionship, our caregivers are trained to provide the help you need in a way that’s best for you.
Services vary from agency to agency, but may include things like:
- Relief and respite care
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Errand services and shopping or appointment escorts
- Medication reminders and medication administration
- Assistance with walking and light exercise
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Memory care
- Pet care
- And more
We’re able to customize services based on what you need, when you want it.
Watch the video below to see how we’re helping one of our clients remain in her home: