Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Post-acute rehabilitation services
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
Our post-acute rehab rooms have been designed with your comfort in mind. Care suites for our guests are all private.
All suites are equipped with items a guest may need during the transition from hospital to home, such as a flat-screen television, secure wireless Internet access, private telephones and electric adjustable beds.
In addition, our guests have access to many private gathering spaces, expanded outdoor living areas and a newly remodeled chapel.
We are continually strive to meet the needs of individuals and families in our community.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Stroke recovery
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Post-cardiac recovery
- IV therapy
- General physical strengthening
- Pulmonary care
- Falls and balance
- Nutrition counseling from a registered dietitian
- In-room dining
- Certified wound care specialists
- Certified resident assessment coordinators
- Certified nurse practitioners
- Transitional care with licensed social workers
- Care planning
- Clinical outcome results
- Continuum of care to meet additional care needs
- Medical director to review progress once a week
- Visiting chaplain
- Non-denominational devotions
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Large gathering areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest suites
- Mailing services
- Private rooms