No one is ever prepared for the news that they or a loved one has a life-threatening illness. During this time, even mundane decisions can become overwhelming, let alone the most serious decision of all: What to do now?
At Good Samaritan Society – Hospice, our dedicated and caring team can:
- Make a meaningful difference for anyone facing end-of-life or advance directives
- Help you understand your choices
- Explain the differences between hospice and palliative care
- Help you understand what treatment options are available
- Guide you through the financial maze