Eugene Abbey is both historic and newly remodeled, offering the best of senior living apartments. It features 49 elegant apartments, 9,000 square feet of common living area and more than 12,000 square feet of landscaped rooftop decks and terraces.
or schedule a tour
Call us at (541) 342-6077
- 24-hour staffing
- Meals prepared by on-site chef
- Restaurant-style dining
- Scheduled transportation
- Continental breakfast
- Secured building and underground parking
- Exercise and game room
- Walking distance to downtown
- Computer lab including printers
- Free Wi-Fi
Our pet-friendly, smoke-free apartment complex also features:
- Resident lounge for hosting family gatherings or watching an Oregon Ducks football game
- New arts and crafts studio with floor-to-ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light
- Free laundry facilities
- Secured, private underground parking
- On-site beautician
Within this cozy and quaint atmosphere, you will enjoy community living, all within walking distance to shops, churches and senior centers. Cultural events are close, including Saturday markets, the Hult Center, the University of Oregon and the Eugene Public Library. This charming community is only a short distance from the beautiful Oregon Coast and the Cascade Mountains.
We know floor plans are a key part of your decision-making process. But one of the truly unique aspects of Eugene Abbey is the fact that no two apartments are alike. Click here to view some examples of the floor plans at Eugene Abbey. Call or email us to check availability or to schedule a tour.
The Good Samaritan Society provides a variety of services in the Eugene area, including: