Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Recovery and wellness rehabilitation
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Stroke recovery
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Post-cardiac recovery
- IV therapy
- General physical strengthening
- Pulmonary care
- Falls and balance
Offering private rooms, and so much more.
- Nutrition counseling from a registered dietitian
- In-room dining
- Certified resident assessment coordinators
- Certified nurse practitioners
- Transitional care with licensed social workers
- Care planning
- Clinical outcome results
- Continuum of care to meet additional needs
- Medical director to review progress once a week
- Visiting chaplain
- Non-denominational devotions
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Large gathering areas
- Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest suites
- Mailing services