Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
The Center for Short-term Rehabilitation
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
The Center for Short-term Rehabilitation is located at 300 S. 1st Ave., Hastings, NE 68901, on the Good Samaritan Society – Hastings Village campus.
Click the buttons below to learn more about this specialized area of service.
Each of our 25 spacious, private suites features:
- Large restroom with walk-in shower
- Wheelchair- and patient-lift accessibility
- All new flooring and windows
- Flat-screen TV
- Wireless internet access
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Stroke recovery
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Post-cardiac recovery
- IV therapy
- General physical strengthening
- Pulmonary care
- Falls and balance
- 24-hour registered nurse coverage
- Kaiser therapy equipment
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill
- Clinical outcome results
- Transportation provided to medical appointments
- On-site portable X-ray, EKG and bladder scan equipment
- Nutrition counseling with registered dietitian on staff
- Transitional care with licensed social workers
- Care planning
- Chaplains on staff
- Non-denominational devotions
- Free cable TV
- Mailing services
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Large sitting area
- Physician exam room
- Private gathering spaces
- Whirlpool spa
Watch the video below for a virtual tour of The Center for Short-term Rehabilitation.