With offices in Mesquite and Fort Worth, Texas, Heritage Home Healthcare services from the Good Samaritan Society can help you remain in your home as long as possible. Home health care promotes health and independence for people of all ages while offering support and respite for their loved ones.
Staff members include registered nurses, certified nursing assistants and rehabilitation therapists to help you on your recovery journey.
Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance provided by home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
We serve the counties of Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Fannin, Grayson, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant and Wise.