Home health services are medical services provided by registered nurses, therapists and aides in the place you call home. After a surgery, illness or new diagnosis, physical therapists may help you gain ability while occupational therapists teach you to take care of your daily needs and maneuver throughout your home. Nurses can help you manage your medications and create achievable goals.
Your first consultation is free.
No monthly fee. You pay only for the services you receive.
We're Medicare certified and we've been been serving the residents of Las Cruces and Dona Ana County since 1979.
Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
- Non-medical Services@Home from our sister agency at Heritage Home Healthcare of Southern New Mexico
Clients benefit the most from these services but are not limited to the above. During the first visit, we will discuss your health situation and determine what to expect from home health services in order for you to be successful with your goals.