In-home medical care from the Good Samaritan Society offers the assistance you need to live at home as long as possible. Our staff will treat each person with respect and consideration.
Your first consultation is free.
No monthly fee. You pay only for the services you receive.
Located in Sioux Falls, our agency serves the counties of Lake, Moody, McCook, Minnehaha, Turner and Lincoln.
- Top 25 percent nationally ranked in 2019
- 2017-18 Local Best award
- Deficiency-free survey
Some of the services we can offer include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance provided by home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
- Licensed social worker
- Psychiatric nursing care
- Personal emergency response system
To learn more, please call us at (605) 361-0891.