Call us at (507) 931-0949 or
toll-free (866) 931-0949
We serve the counties of Brown, Blue Earth, Le Sueur, Nicollet, Sibley, Scott, Waseca and Rice.
Thanks to the services available through Good Samaritan Society – Home Care, living at home is a viable option for seniors of all abilities.
Our multidisciplinary team includes home health aides, skilled nurses and therapists who work together to create personalized care plans. In most cases, services are paid by Medicare, private insurance, county assistance, long-term care insurance, veterans benefits or other payer sources.
We excel in helping people who need:
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Cardiac/pulmonary care
- Catheter care and teaching
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
- In-home PT/INR—finger stick
- IV therapy
- Lab test
- Medication management
- Oral hypoglycemic education
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Personal emergency response system
- Wound care
Click on the links below to learn more about our care.