Good Samaritan Society - Home Health - El Paso
7304 Good Samaritan Court, Building 200, Suite B,
El Paso, TX, 79912
Schedule an appointment
Good Samaritan Society – Home Health in El Paso, Texas, brings high-quality medical care to you. Our licensed and certified home health aides provide a wide range of services available seven days a week.
We provide these home health care services:
- Bathing assistance
- Case management
- Catheter care and education
- Disease or symptom management for conditions such as congestive heart failure, COPD, ALS, diabetes and more
- In-home safety assessments
- IV therapy
- Medication management
- Oncology care
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Postsurgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Services from a licensed social worker
- Wound care and wound VAC certified
During your first visit, we’ll discuss your situation and create a tailored plan to fit your unique needs. We equip you with the services you need to reach your highest level of health and success.
Caregivers will offer an hour to two hours of services as needed. You can discontinue services at any time.
Good Samaritan Society – Home Health – El Paso proudly serves the counties of Brewster, Culberson, El Paso, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis and Presidio.