Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Post-acute rehabilitation services
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
At Gardner Therapy Center, our therapists are dedicated to providing you with a proactive, comprehensive and multidisciplinary treatment plan.
General physical strengthening
Falls and balance
- Private rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Certified wound care specialists
- Certified resident assessment coordinators
- Certified nurse practitioners
- Transitional care with licensed social workers
- Care planning
- Clinical outcome results
- Continuum of care to meet additional care needs
- Medical director to review progress once a week
- Visiting chaplain
- Non-denominational devotions
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Large gathering areas
- Guest suites
- Mailing services