Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Post-acute rehabilitation services
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
Good Samaritan Society – Moscow Village is Medicare- and Medicaid-certified. Services include:
- Around-the-clock skilled nursing care
- Daily activities and recreational programs
- Chaplain visits, Bible studies and worship services
- Barber and beauty salon
- Campus library
- Dining services, refreshments and snacks
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Social services and discharge planning