Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Post-acute rehabilitation services
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
or schedule a tour
Call us at (641) 682-8041.
People who choose Good Samaritan Society – Ottumwa for post-acute rehabilitation services recover in a highly effective program that is helping patients return home more quickly with an average 22-day stay. It includes:
- Complex wound management
- Tracheostomy care
- Stroke recovery
- IV therapy
- Tube feeding
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Other specialized services as needed
Outpatient and rehabilitative services:
- Comprehensive evaluations for all patients
- Pre- and post-operative surgical rehabilitation and treatment
- Rehabilitation of orthopedic and neurological disorders
- Free transportation for outpatient clients