Senior housing options at the Good Samaritan Society generally contain one or more separate living units within the same structure. Examples include twin homes or duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, cottages and casitas. These comfortable, easy-living homes offer you the privacy you desire with the ease of maintenance-free living.
Whether it’s because of retirement, or an empty nest, or a desire for something new, making the move to one of our casitas is an exciting change.
Click the tabs below for more information about our casitas.
- Fully equipped, all-electric kitchen
- Individual heating and cooling controls
- Water, sewer, trash and basic cable TV included
- One parking space per unit
- Guest parking available
- Carpeting, window treatments, kitchen and laundry appliances
- Extra insulation in walls and ceilings
- Footpaths linking casitas to Prescott Village
- Gas furnace and water heater
- Extra storage area and attic storage
- Optional dining services
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Scheduled transportation
- Wellness program
- Social/activity calendar
- Janitorial services in all public areas
- Maintenance on all buildings and furnished appliances
- Water, sewer and trash collection
- Grounds maintenance for lawn care and snow removal
- Use of existing facilities: chapel, beauty/barber shop, clubhouse, Village Store, dining room
- Scheduled van transportation
- Emergency response system with check-in and emergency alert pad, as well as an individual personal help button
- Priority admission to healthcare center (should need arise and based upon bed availability)
Click through the photo gallery for a closer look at our casitas.