Start your thrift shopping adventure at Bargains Unlimited
Watch the video below for a look at the store, a history lesson about the SCAND Auxiliary, and a plea for your help. Join these volunteers in the fun they share every day.
10578 Applewood Road
Sister Bay, WI 54234
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday
Furniture, housewares, dishes, clothing for the entire family, jewelry — anything you need — can be found at Bargains Unlimited.
The store's mission is to support Good Samaritan Society – Scandia Village, which provides senior housing, senior apartments, care and services for residents and their families in Door County.
Proceeds from sales at Bargains Unlimited benefit the residents and staff members of Good Samaritan Society – Scandia Village.
Since its inception in 1995, the store has provided more than $5 million In the form of gifts, goods, services and funding to Scandia Village.
- $2 million pledge towards Capital Campaign at Scandia Village for Care Center Private Rooms and new Assisted Living building
- Funding towards Birchwood wing which houses the special care unit for Alzheimer’s residents.
- A mini-bus
- A 13-passenger bus
- Two pickup trucks
- Case tractor with skid loader and snow blower
- Lawn and garden tractor
- Lavatory added to Chapel
- New building, remodel and addition to resale shop
- New windows in Meadows Apartments
- Furniture, wheelchairs, copy machines, specialized equipment for resident use, chair lifts, whirlpool tub for resident use, new beds and mattresses, and much more.