Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Post-acute rehabilitation services
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
A comfortable stay
Our post-acute rehab rooms have been designed with your comfort in mind. Private post-acute rehab suites include a recliner, love seat and bistro table for in-room dining. These rooms offer more privacy for personal care and visits with family and friends.
Good Samaritan Society – St. John’s takes pride in providing quality services for our patients. We are continually striving to meet the needs of individuals and families in our community.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Stroke recovery
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Post-cardiac recovery
- General physical strengthening
- Pulmonary care
- Falls and balance
- Nutrition counseling from a registered dietitian
- In-room dining
- Certified wound care specialists
- Certified resident assessment coordinators
- Certified nurse practitioners
- Transitional care with licensed social workers
- Care planning
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies
- Clinical outcome results
- Continuum of care to meet additional care needs
- Medical director to review progress once a week
- Visiting chaplain
- Non-denominational devotions
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Large gathering areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest suites
- Mailing services
- Private rooms