Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Post-acute rehabilitation services
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
- Tracheostomy care (new and existing)
- IV therapies
- Wound management and wound vac care
- Pain management
- Tube feeding
- Orthopedic or elective surgical recovery
- Respiratory therapy consultation
- Bariatric care
- New referrals and admissions accepted 24/7
- Recovery suites with private showers and bathrooms with separate entrances
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies
- Outpatient therapies
- Dietary consultation
- Transition assistance from a social worker
- After care provided by Good Samaritan Society – Home Care
- In-room dining, complimentary cable television and wireless Internet access
“I was very much impressed with the people and equipment available.” The therapists, “kept me going and motivated. I really needed that. The team communicated well, we all had the same goals.”
— Joan Peterson, past post-acute guest
“I was very well pleased with the care and therapist.”
— Vera Lentsch, past post-acute guest