Services@Home focuses on your convenience.
We can help with medication reminders, meal preparation, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, and any other daily tasks to help you stay as independent as possible.
No deposit required. No minimum time commitment. No doctor's note to begin services.
- "I don’t need assistance right now, but a back-up plan would give my family and me some peace of mind."
Request a free consultation to learn more about our services. Once the consultation is done, a simple phone call is all that is needed to set up services.
Our services are available at any moment to give you and your family peace of mind, but you don't need to use our services within any period of time.
- "I am starting to need some help around the house, but do not want to inconvenience my family or move from my home. What will Services@Home do for me?"
Our caregivers can assist with things to keep you at home as long as possible.
They are available for an hour or more, up to 24 hours a day.
We also offer short-term services, like staying with your loved one while you run errands.
- "I'm having surgery. Can you give me some extra help once I return home?"
Services@Home is a great fit for people returning home from a hospital stay and/or rehabilitation.
Our caregivers can help provide a smooth transition until you are back on your feet.
For example, we can help with household chores, prepare meals and assist with bathing and dressing.
- "I don’t drive anymore. Can you help me get to activities and events I want to attend?"
Our caregivers can assist with transportation. They can drive you in your own vehicle or theirs, based on your preference.
They can help you with appointments, errands, attending church, etc.
Caregivers can also transport you to events and stay to offer support throughout the event, if needed.
- "I have pets. Can you help me care for them?"
We take care of pets, too!
We offer pet sitting, dog walking, litter box cleaning, feeding/watering, etc.
We will help meet your needs.
- "I'm not sure what help I need, but I do know that I get lonely."
Our caregivers can offer companionship.
They can go on walks with you, play games, listen to your stories, whatever it is that you would like to do.
They can attend activities with you or visit over a cup of coffee.
Click the video below to see how we're helping one of our clients stay in her home.
Let's talk about your situation.