Quality health care from the comfort of your home.
Simply put, telehealth means delivering health care from a distance. Good Samaritan Society telehealth provides the supportive services you need to stay in your own home for as long as possible.
Telehealth services include remote care delivery and monitoring tools that enable our home care staff to:
- Reduce emergency room and hospital visits
- Improve care delivery
- Reduce overall health care expenses
- Assist with communication to family and physicians with your permission
- Empower you to participate in your care
Why is telehealth a good choice for you and your family?
- Changes in vital signs are monitored daily to proactively address any health concerns
- Promotes independence and can help you to remain in your own home
- Empowers you to achieve your goals
- Increases your knowledge of your condition, so you can proactively prevent illness and stay in control of your health and well-being
Because you’re receiving health care at home, telehealth may reduce the need for a hospital visit. And it can help increase your quality of life by empowering you to achieve goals and reduce anxiety.
Other Home-Based service offerings from the Good Samaritan Society
Your needs, or those of a family member, may require more than one of our home-based service offerings. Home-based services from the Good Samaritan Society include (services vary by location):
Sometimes referred to as "private duty care", home care from the Good Samaritan Society provides the assistance you or a loved one may need with daily routine activities not associated with medical care. This may include everything from light housework and preparing meals to running errands and companionship.
Hospice care focuses on the quality of life for people and their caregivers who are experiencing an advanced, life-limiting illness. This specialized care helps them live as fully and comfortably as possible in the last phases of an incurable disease or physical ailment.
Find a Good Samaritan Society location
Find a location:
Connect with us
Sign up for our newsletter
Contact Good Samaritan Society
Have a question or comment? Connect with us today.