Good Samaritan Society – Home Care in Robbinsdale provides care and services to individuals living in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area and the following counties: Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, McLeod, Ramsey, Scott, northern Sibley, Washington and Wright.
Home health services are medical services given by registered nurses, therapists and aids in the place you call home as your partners in health and well-being.
We excel in helping people who need:
- Skilled nursing observation and assessment
- Post-surgical evaluations
- Chronic disease management (CHF, COPD, Diabetes, etc.)
- Medication management
- Care of urinary catheters
- Wound and ostomy care and teaching
- PT/INR finger stick testing
- Lab testing, including blood draws, urine or stool collection and more
- IV therapy
- Physical therapy for strength, endurance, balance and more
- Occupational therapy to modify surrounding to maximize independence and more
- Speech-language pathology following stroke or injury affecting speech or cognition and more
- Home health aide assistance with personal cares
- Medical social work services for community referrals and assistance with family dynamics
Click on the links below to learn more about our care and services.