Good Samaritan Society - Home Care - Santa Fe
460 St. Michael's Drive, Suites 605 & 606,
Santa Fe, NM, 87505
Schedule an appointment
The Good Samaritan Society is committed to providing an unprecedented level of quality service, compassionate care and range of amenities to ensure our residents enjoy a care-free, fulfilling lifestyle that is tailored to their needs.
Home care from the Good Samaritan Society, you can be certain that a qualified caregiver will always be available to provide the services you need when you need them. Our Home Care, Home Health and Hospice teams are reliable trustworthy and have received through background checks.
Some of the services we offer can include:
- Wound care -Medication administration or reminders
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Relief and respite care
- Errand services and appointment escorts
- Memory care
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with walking and light exercise
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping assistance
We are also able to customize services based on your unique, individual needs, meaning you get the care you need in the way that’s best for you.