Discover the benefits of living in a Good Samaritan Society community.
Whether you’re retiring, empty nest downsizing, or desire a more maintenance-free lifestyle, the Good Samaritan Society offers a variety of independent living options in our communities that can also help if your health or personal needs change in the future.
While the types of living structures vary by community, our independent living options include multi-unit apartment buildings, as well as twin-homes or duplexes, casitas, cottages, and villas. Each living unit is yours to decorate and furnish as you want, so you can enjoy all the comforts of home without the stress of having to deal with repairs and maintenance.
Our independent living communities typically have common areas that may have chapels, multi-purpose rooms, libraries, laundry facilities, wellness and fitness centers/areas. These common areas help provide a community for residents and a space for social interaction.
Find a location
A variety of services are available in our independent living communities that may be included in the monthly fee or a la carte, such as utilities, maintenance, housekeeping, meal programs, emergency response systems and transportation.
Here are a few benefits of living in a Good Samaritan Society independent living community:
- No more having to keep up with yard work, repairs, and other home maintenance tasks
- Having close friends and neighbors nearby for socializing and companionship
- Help with general housekeeping
- Optional meal programs are usually available, if you prefer not to cook
- Transportation services
- Added security of having other people nearby
- Spiritual, recreational, entertainment or wellness programs
- The peace of mind of being part of a community in which other housing or healthcare options are available, if needed
Find a Good Samaritan Society location
Find a location:
Connect with us
Sign up for our newsletter
Contact Good Samaritan Society
Have a question or comment? Connect with us today.