Good Samaritan Society - Bethany
804 Wright St.,
Brainerd, MN, 56401
Schedule a tour
Senior care and services in Brainerd, MN
Join a retirement community that truly feels like a community in Brainerd. We offer senior apartments at all levels of care – so you’ll have a home no matter your needs. Our senior living and assisted living services empower you to lead a fulfilling, active life surrounded by friends.
Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to caring for your whole person – body, mind and spirit. Request a tour to meet our team and learn more about our services.
We’re proud to be recognized for our unprecedented quality of care. Good Samaritan Society – Bethany is a 2020 Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award recipient by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
Senior living options on this campus
Assisted Living Apartments
Good Samaritan Society communities strive to offer a variety of amenities to help create a fulfilled, stress-free lifestyle. Our comfortable, smoke-free apartments offer convenient services including utilities, internet, basic cable tv, maintenance, housekeeping, meal programs, central heat and air, emergency response systems and transportation. We want you to feel at home in your new apartment. It is yours to decorate any way you wish with your own furnishings, wall hangings, and things that are special to you.
Included in housing fee:
- Private apartment with lockable door that can be personally furnished and decorated
- Spacious floor plans including full kitchen (includes refrigerator, range, and window coverings)
- Utilities (water, sewer, electric, garbage) (telephone not included)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- General maintenance of the grounds, building, apartment and furnished appliances
- Parking areas located around the building
- Interior individual mailboxes located near entrances to the building
- Controlled security access
- Access to amenities:
- Resident lounge area
- Chapel with scheduled services
- Private meeting spaces
- Private dining opportunities
- Beauty/barber Shop (for those who elect healthcare services) (extra charge applies per beautician fees)
- Outdoor sitting area
Included in base services fee:
- 24-hour qualified staff coverage
- Basic cable television
- Wireless internet access
- Spiritual ministries, recreational, exercise, and well-being opportunities available and communicated by activity calendar
- Scheduled transportation for social purposes (please see Apartment Manager for availability and fees that may apply)
- Daily well-being checks
- Priority access to Good Samaritan Society Bethany Care Center for rehabilitation/ therapy/long term care
- Mail service - incoming and outgoing
Find the right care for your senior living needs
Does senior living feel like home?
Senior living should provide more than a place to live. It should offer a sense of comfort and safety. A sense of control. Most important, it should provide a true feeling of community. If you’re an avid bird-watcher, you may want a birdfeeder outside your window. Maybe you simply enjoy sitting and reading in your favorite chair. No matter what it is that makes home feel like home, your senior living community should provide those same comforts.
What kind of care should I expect in senior living and care?
Selecting a senior living community can be a difficult decision that often happens after a stressful event such as a fall, a surgery or a lifestyle change. The place you choose should treat you or a loved one as an individual, someone with a unique story. You should feel confident that the staff has experience helping people in similar situations and will treat you with compassion and patience.
What payment options are available?
It’s important to find out beforehand if services or care can be paid through your private pay, Medicare or long-term care insurance. Some offer other payment options depending on your unique situation. Be sure to make an appointment and talk with someone in the business office to determine your best options.
What services are provided?
Many senior living options provide a wide variety of services and amenities. These services should help you enjoy a relaxed, comfortable lifestyle. They should also meet your changing health and physical needs. From activities and lawn maintenance to meal programs and transportation, it’s important to select a senior housing community that provides the right services for you.
Will I lose independence?
Many people fear that they’ll give up their freedom when they move to senior living. In reality, a senior living community should offer more freedom. By helping make daily activities easier, you should have more flexibility to do the things you truly care about.
How do I get more information or get a tour?
Each of our locations has specific services, amenities and options for touring our campus. Contact us to learn more.