Visit us for the therapy you need.
The Good Samaritan Society is dedicated to your successful recovery, whether you’re living in one of our communities or visiting an outpatient program. Our outpatient rehab therapy provides therapeutic intervention to people of all ages following surgery, illness, or injury when hospitalization or 24-hour nursing care is not required. And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, with the motivation and encouragement you need to help you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
It includes an initial assessment, follow-up treatment and physical, occupational and speech therapies. Specialized services are available as needed and include:
- Balance/fall prevention
- Joint pain
- Manual therapy
- Oncology therapy
- Post-surgical therapy
- Aquatic therapy*
- Voice therapy*
- Lymphedema therapy*
- Dysphagia therapy*
*Not available at all locations.Contact us for more information
Rehabilitation therapy is vital to your recovery
Rehabilitation therapy is paramount in recovering from an accident, illness or hospitalization. There are three main types of rehabilitation therapies, including physical, occupational and speech, and people of all ages benefit from these therapeutic disciplines.
You may need one or more of these therapies, depending on the level of your physical limitations and your goals. Typically, patients work with their physicians to determine what treatment would be most beneficial. Compare the three therapy types and see what therapy types may be best for you.
- Decreases pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Improves range of motion, coordination, and balance
- Increases strength and endurance
- Prevents disability
- Teaches skills for fall prevention and safety
- Restores abilities or teaches alternative methods for providing self-care for activities such as bathing, dressing, eating, and meal preparation
- Prevents further deterioration
- Provides skills for stress management and coping with the physical and emotional effects of disability.
Find a Good Samaritan Society location
Find a location:
Connect with us
Sign up for our newsletter
Contact Good Samaritan Society
Have a question or comment? Connect with us today.