Good Samaritan Society - Colorado Home Care
2101 S. Garfield Ave.,
Loveland, CO, 80537
Schedule an appointment
The Good Samaritan Society is committed to providing an unprecedented level of quality service, compassionate care and range of services to ensure our clients enjoy a care-free, fulfilling lifestyle that is tailored to their needs.
Home care allows seniors and their families the freedom to determine where home is for them. Our dedicated caregivers are available seven days a week whether you're recovering from surgery, illness or a new diagnosis.
Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies -Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Lymphedema care (provided by an occupational therapist certified in lymphedema care)
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
- Licensed social worker
We proudly serve Boulder, Larimer and Weld counties within a 50-mile radius of Loveland.