Home care provides options and services to allow seniors and their families the freedom to determine where home is for them. Our dedicated and compassionate team members are there when and where you need them.
We can help you as you recover from surgery, illness, accidents or falls. Services we offer include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance provided by home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
Good Samaritan Society – Home Care accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Elderly Waiver and other insurances.