We're committed to helping you or your loved one live at home for as long and as safely as possible. These are common situations where we can offer help:
Your first consultation is free.
No monthly fee. You pay only for the services you receive.
Rehabilitation/skilled care services
- Instruction on diabetes management and other disease management
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Skilled observation and assessment
- IV therapy
- Medication management
- Client and family education
- Evaluation of care plan
- Consultation and family support
- Assistance with recovery after hospitalization or nursing home stay
Home health aide services
- Bathing, grooming and dressing
- Hair care
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
Therapy and additional services
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Social services
Please email us or call us at (877) 343-6217 to discuss your situation and how we can help you.
To find other home care service locations, visit Good Samaritan Society - Home Care for Eastern North Dakota.