Your first consultation is free.
No monthly fee. You pay only for the services you receive.
The Good Samaritan Society provides a continuum of care in Indianola.
- Meadow Glen Terrace offers senior apartments with services you'll appreciate.
- Short-term rehab, long-term care memory care and other services are available at the main campus.
Home care provides options and services to allow seniors and their families the freedom to determine where home is for them. Our dedicated and compassionate team members are there when and where you need them.
Services include helping people recover from surgery, illness, accidents or falls. Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Personal emergency response system
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
- Licensed social worker
- Priority access to a continuum of care and services at Good Samaritan Society – Indianola and Good Samaritan Society – Meadow Glen Terrace.