Good Samaritan Society - Home Care (Indianola)
714 S. Jefferson Way,
Indianola, IA, 50125
Schedule an appointment
The Good Samaritan Society is committed to providing an unprecedented level of quality service, compassionate care and range of services to ensure our clients enjoy a care-free, fulfilling lifestyle that is tailored to their needs. Proudly serving Dallas, Polk, Jasper, Madison, Warren, Marion, Clarke and Lucas.
Services include helping people recover from surgery, illness, accidents or falls. Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
- Priority access to a continuum of care and services at Good Samaritan – Indianola and Good Samaritan – Meadow Glen Terrace.
Our friendly, professional staff is dedicated to enhancing your life, bringing you joy and creating opportunities that care for your whole person - body, mind and spirit.