Good Samaritan Society - Home Care (Indianola)
714 S. Jefferson Way,
Indianola, IA, 50125
Schedule an appointment
Good Samaritan Society – Home Care in Indianola, Iowa, provides services tailored to your needs. Our professional team meets you in your home with the support you need.
We offer these medical services:
- Bathing assistance
- Case management
- Catheter care and teaching
- Chronic disease and symptom management
- In-home safety assessment
- IV therapy
- Medication management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Postoperative rehabilitation and evaluation
- Skilled nursing care
- Wound care
Our home care services include:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Respite and companion services
- Running errands
- Transportation to appointments or errands
Our friendly, professional team is dedicated to your care. We work to enhance your life, bring you joy and create opportunities that care for your whole person – body, mind and spirit.
We proudly serve Dallas, Polk, Jasper, Madison, Warren, Marion, Clarke and Lucas counties.
Our clients get priority access to the continuum of care and services at Good Samaritan – Indianola and Good Samaritan – Meadow Glen Terrace.