Good Samaritan Society - Home Care of Southeast Nebraska
918 26th Street Suite C.,
Auburn, NE, 68305
Schedule an appointment
In-home medical care from the Good Samaritan Society offers the assistance you need to live at home as long as possible.
Our nationally ranked home healthcare services include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapies, as well as bathing assistance and homemaking. Located in Auburn, the agency serves eight counties. Staff members live in the area they serve and can quickly meet the needs of clients 24/7.
- National ranking in the Top 500 home health agencies in the United States out of 8,818 Medicare-certified agencies.
- 4.5/5-STAR Medicare rating
- Deficiency-free state and federal surveys for the past 18 years. No citations or corrective actions found.
- Care provided in eight Nebraska counties: Otoe, Johnson, Nemaha, Richardson, Pawnee, Gage, Saline and Jefferson.
- Advanced electronic medical record technology
- Telemonitoring, personal emergency response (Lifeline) devices, electronic medication planning and dispensing.
- Infusion therapy and wound vac services