Good Samaritan Society – Home Care helps those in need of extra medical care remain at home as long as possible. Our highly skilled, multidisciplinary team provides services ordered by your physician while assisting with daily activities.
Your first consultation is free.
No monthly fee. You pay only for the services you receive.
If you're transitioning home after a hospital stay, consider home health care. We're here to help you return to life by providing a variety of services to fit your diagnosis and needs.
Located in St. Croix Falls, we also serve the counties of Polk and Burnett counties.
Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Personal emergency response system
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment