Good Samaritan Society – Home Care can help clients remain in their homes as long as possible. Our highly skilled, multidisciplinary team provides services ordered by your physician while providing assistance with daily activities to help you live life to its fullest.
Your first consultation is free.
No monthly fee. You pay only for the services you receive.
This Good Samaritan Society – Home Care agency is located in St. Croix Falls and serves individuals living in Polk and Burnett counties.
Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Personal emergency response system
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment