Good Samaritan Society - Home Health & Hospice - Nisswa
24090 Smiley Road, Suite 200,
Nisswa, MN, 56468
Schedule an appointment
Home-based services in Nisswa, MN
If you're transitioning home after a hospital stay or are concerned about a loss of function, consider home health care. We’re here to help you get the most out of your daily life by providing personalized services that fit your needs and diagnosis.
We're committed to helping you or your loved one live safely at home for as long as possible.
Our home health services include:
- Bathing assistance
- Cancer care
- Care from providers certified in wound care and wound vacuum-assisted closure
- Case management
- Catheter care and instruction
- Disease or symptom management for chronic heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS), diabetes and more
- In-home safety assessments
- IV therapy
- Medication management
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Postoperative rehabilitation and evaluation
The Good Samaritan Society provides hospice services to Nisswa, MN, and its surrounding communities.
We serve our clients wherever they live — at home, in skilled care centers, at assisted living or senior living communities. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hospice care should be based on your needs.
Every life situation is different, which is why you or your loved one deserves unique, personalized care. Our mission is focused on helping patients accomplish their goals while empowering them to make their own decisions about their care.
When is the right time for hospice?
If you've been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness (generally six months or less to live), it may be time to consider hospice. You, your doctor and your loved ones should all agree on the appropriate time to begin hospice care.