Good Samaritan Society - Home Health of the Black Hills
1104 Jackson Blvd. Suite B,
Rapid City, SD, 57702
Schedule an appointment
The Good Samaritan Society has been providing senior care and services in the Black Hills area for more than 30 years. Our staff members make it possible for clients to receive quality care and treatment in the comfort of their own homes.
We'll work with your physician to provide skilled nursing and prescribed therapies, as well as education on how to manage injury or disease on a daily basis.
A sampling of our services:
- Skilled nursing
- Post-surgery evaluation and rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management
- Home health aides services, including bathing assistance
- Patient and caregiver education
- Wound care
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- In-home safety assessment
- Personal emergency response system
- Outpatient therapy
Conditions that may require home care:
- Congestive hearth failure
- Joint replacement
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Stroke management
- Gait and balance disturbance
- Wound care
- Angina and hypertension
Good Samaritan – Home Health of the Black Hills is a Medicare-certified home health agency. We also work with and accept HMOs, private insurance and private pay individuals.
Referrals to home healthcare can be requested by a physician, the client, family, friends, hospital or rehab/skilled care center.