Post-acute rehabilitation services are for people of all ages who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before returning home following injury, illness or surgery. Our Medicare-certified post-acute rehab programs feature therapy gyms and include physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Post-acute rehabilitation services
When you receive post-acute care here, you'll find 24-hour skilled nursing care, and you'll recover in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere as you work toward your goals.
And best of all, your rehab therapy team will tailor our services to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
To learn more or schedule a visit, please call us at
Our rehab department is equipped with the following state-of-the-art modalities:
- Electric stimulation, ultrasound and diathermy, which provide therapeutic applications to include wound care, edema, chronic pain, contractures and neuromuscular re-education
- LiteGait and GaitKeeper, a partial weight-bearing system for gait and balance training, allows earlier intervention and improved interaction
- VitalStim, the only neuromuscular electrical stimulation that is cleared by the FDA to treat dysphagia
Our new therapy area is set up like your home, featuring a full kitchen, restroom, laundry and bedroom.
You'll enjoy your private room and find the rehabilitation therapy you need, including:
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Orthopedics (joint repair and replacement)
- Stroke recovery
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Specialized diet
- Bariatric services
- Transportation to dialysis, chemo and other treatments — you won't find this service anywhere else in Albuquerque
- Social services and discharge planning
Our amenities help you feel at home:
- Private room with private restroom
- In-room dining
- 24/7 visitation so family members can stay with you
- Flat-screen TVs with free cable
- Free Wi-Fi
We accept most insurance plans:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
AmeriGroup Medicare Advantage
Western Sky Community Care
Workers compensation (with authorization)
Out-of-state Medicare Advantage (with authorization)
And, when you feel like socializing, we've got you covered:
- Restaurant-style dining
- Optional activities
- Garden parties
- Regular worship services in our chapel
- Full-time chaplain
- Beauty and barber shop
When the time comes, our home health team will help you transition back to daily living.