Home health care can be covered by Medicare, Medicaid, veterans benefits, and private insurance. Clients may also pay privately for home health services.
Our registered nurses can provide information on rates and resources for funding. They are also available to visit your home to discuss your home care needs and options.
We excel in helping people who need:
- Assessment monitoring
- Cardiac/pulmonary care
- Catheter care and teaching
- Diabetic management/education
- Disease/symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, etc.)
- In-home PT/INR—finger stick
- Insulin administration/education
- IV therapy
- Lab testing
- Medication education/management
- Occupational, speech and physical therapies
- Oncology care
- Oral hypoglycemic education
- Pain management
- Post-surgical evaluations
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
We proudly serve the Nebraska counties of Dodge, Douglas, Cass, Sarpy, Saunders, Washington and Lancaster. In Iowa, we serve Pottawattamie County.