Good Samaritan Society - Omaha Metro Home Care
12875 Deauville Drive,
Omaha, NE, 68137
Schedule an appointment
The Good Samaritan Society is committed to providing an unprecedented level of quality service, compassionate care and range of services to ensure our clients enjoy a care-free, fulfilling lifestyle that is tailored to their needs. We proudly serve the Nebraska counties of Dodge, Douglas, Cass, Sarpy, Saunders, Washington and Lancaster. In Iowa, we serve Pottawattamie County.
Our registered nurses can provide information on rates and resources for funding. They are also available to visit your home to discuss your home care needs and options. Home healthcare can be covered by Medicare, Medicaid, veterans benefits, and private insurance. Clients may also pay privately for home health services.
We excel in helping people who need:
- Assessment monitoring
- Cardiac/pulmonary care
- Catheter care and teaching
- Diabetic management/education
- Disease/symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, etc.)
- In-home PT/INR—finger stick
- Insulin administration/education
- IV therapy
- Lab testing
- Medication education/management
- Occupational, speech and physical therapies
- Oncology care
- Oral hypoglycemic education
- Pain management
- Post-surgical evaluations
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
Our friendly, professional staff is dedicated to enhancing your life, bringing you joy and creating opportunities that care for your whole person - body, mind and spirit.