Good Samaritan Society - Battle Lake
105 Glenhaven Dr.,
Battle Lake, MN, 56515
Schedule a tour
Senior care and services in Battle Lake, MN
The Good Samaritan Society is committed to providing an unprecedented level of quality service, compassionate care and range of amenities to ensure our residents enjoy a care-free, fulfilling lifestyle that is tailored to their needs.
We are located adjacent to the beautiful West Battle Lake, and our campus is just a few blocks from downtown. Battle Lake is a small, bustling community wrapped around the western edge of West Battle Lake in central Minnesota's lake country. This is a place where people come to visit with friends and neighbors while relaxing and enjoying life.
Our friendly, professional staff is dedicated to enhancing your life, bringing you joy and creating opportunities that care for your whole person - body, mind and spirit.
Senior living options on this campus
Assisted Living Apartments
At Good Samaritan Society - Lakeview, we combine the independence you want with the support you need, so you can live a balanced, stress-free life.
Our assisted living apartments offer convenient services and amenities.
Included in housing fee:
- Private apartment with lockable door that can be personally furnished and decorated
- Furnished appliances (washer & dryer, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher)
- Basic utilities (water, sewer, electricity, heating/cooling, refuse collection, recycling)
- Individually controlled heating and cooling in each apartment
- General maintenance to the apartment, building, grounds (snow removal, lawn care) and furnished appliances
- 24-hour controlled security access
- Interior mailboxes for incoming and outgoing mail Limited storage (first-come, first-served)
- Convenient elevators on each floor
- The following amenities:
- Lakeside dining room with gas fireplace
- Library with large screen TV
- Craft/activity room
- Patio and deck areas
- Courtyards with walking paths
- Fitness Center
- Access beauty/barber shop (in-house)
Included in base services fee:
- Personal emergency response system (for those on services)
- 24-hour staff
- Safety checks provided at noon meal
- Direct TV
- Limited wireless internet access
- Scheduled light housekeeping
- Apartment tray service during temporary illness – up to three (3) days (for those on the meal plan)
- Scheduled social, recreational, religious and well-being opportunities available and communicated by activity calendar
- Priority access to the healthcare skilled nursing facility on campus
Find the right care for your senior living needs
Does senior living feel like home?
Senior living should provide more than a place to live. It should offer a sense of comfort and safety. A sense of control. Most important, it should provide a true feeling of community. If you’re an avid bird-watcher, you may want a birdfeeder outside your window. Maybe you simply enjoy sitting and reading in your favorite chair. No matter what it is that makes home feel like home, your senior living community should provide those same comforts.
What kind of care should I expect in senior living and care?
Selecting a senior living community can be a difficult decision that often happens after a stressful event such as a fall, a surgery or a lifestyle change. The place you choose should treat you or a loved one as an individual, someone with a unique story. You should feel confident that the staff has experience helping people in similar situations and will treat you with compassion and patience.
What payment options are available?
It’s important to find out beforehand if services or care can be paid through your private pay, Medicare or long-term care insurance. Some offer other payment options depending on your unique situation. Be sure to make an appointment and talk with someone in the business office to determine your best options.
What services are provided?
Many senior living options provide a wide variety of services and amenities. These services should help you enjoy a relaxed, comfortable lifestyle. They should also meet your changing health and physical needs. From activities and lawn maintenance to meal programs and transportation, it’s important to select a senior housing community that provides the right services for you.
Will I lose independence?
Many people fear that they’ll give up their freedom when they move to senior living. In reality, a senior living community should offer more freedom. By helping make daily activities easier, you should have more flexibility to do the things you truly care about.
How do I get more information or get a tour?
Each of our locations has specific services, amenities and options for touring our campus. Contact us to learn more.