We're committed to helping you or your loved one live at home for as long and as safely as possible.
Your first consultation is free.
No monthly fee. You pay only for the services you receive.
If you're transitioning home after a hospital stay, consider home health care. We're here to help you return to life by providing a variety of services to fit your diagnosis.
Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance provided by home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
Click here to see the other services we provide in International Falls.