Your care and services are our priority.
Home health provides a wide range of medical services available seven days a week for most ages. Our caregivers are licensed or certified and have extensive background checks. You can count on us.
- Services we offer can include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and evaluation
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Disease or symptom management (CHF, COPD, ALS, diabetes, etc.)
- Wound care/wound VAC certified
- Case management
- Oncology care
- Catheter care and teaching
- IV therapy
- Bathing assistance with home health aide
- In-home safety assessment
- Licensed social worker
- Hospice from Choice Hospice of Texas
Clients benefit the most from these services but are not limited to the above. During the first visit, we will discuss your health situation and develop a plan to fit your unique needs so you can achieve the highest level of health and success.
Typically, a caregiver will begin services within 24-48 hours and only stay about an hour or two. Most clients only need home health for a month or two as you recover. You can discontinue services at any time.