or schedule a tour
Call us at (928) 778-5655
Although every hospice situation is different, one aspect of hospice care is universal—what matters most isn’t the number of days in a life, but adding life to those days.
With hospice, we don’t just serve patients. We also support family and friends by meeting their unique emotional and spiritual needs. Providing a sense of purpose. Offering guidance. Helping all we serve to feel loved, valued and at peace.
Watch the video below to learn more about hospice services from the Good Samaritan Society in Prescott.
Our experienced caregivers strive to provide care and compassion for your loved one by:
- Developing unique, individualized care plans to meet your specific needs
- Keeping your loved one as pain-free and comfortable as possible
- Providing education on medication administration and treatments
- Offering 24/7 phone support
- Supporting family and caregivers
- And simply being available for your loved one during this difficult time
We also offer bereavement services to family members to help soothe the pain of loss that follows and end-of-life experience.
Click here to read more about how we can help you and your loved one.