Good Samaritan Society - Spirit Lake Home Care
1710 Lincoln Ave., Suite A,
Spirit Lake, IA, 51360
Schedule an appointment
Home-based services in Spirit Lake, IA
If you need extra help and support in your home, our team is here for you. We deliver an unprecedented level of quality service and compassionate care – when and where you need us.
Our services help you recover at home from a surgery, illness, accident or fall. We can provide both medical and non-medical care.
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Disease or symptom management
- In-home safety assessments
- Postsurgical evaluations and rehab
- IV therapy
- Catheter care and education
- Medication management
- Oncology care
- Wound care and wound VAC certified staff
- Case management
- Bathing assistance provided by a home health aide
Good Samaritan Society – Spirit Lake Home Care proudly serves the counties of Buena Vista, Clay, Dickinson, Emmet, Kossuth, O’Brien, Osceola, Palo Alto and Pocahontas.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, VA benefits, private pay and many insurances.